Library staff members are available to assist patrons. We may be reached by telephone at
850.245.6612 or in person in Room 701 of the Capitol in Tallahassee. You may telephone, visit in person, use legislative e-mail system or send your request via the form below.
Services provided include:
- Reference and research service utilizing library resource materials and/or online research sources (Westlaw);
- Circulation of selected materials and interlibrary loan;
- Access to periodicals and other time-sensitive materials;
- Assistance in finding and using library materials (microforms, electronic databases, online catalog, etc.);
- Instruction in computer searching using online or electronic databases.
For Florida Legislators and Legislative Staff ONLY:
Please note that our staff cannot interpret statutes or cases or give legal
advice. You may obtain legal advice by contacting an attorney.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released
in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.